Re: TE/AE Tigers United

To: "Kirk G. Even" <keven@eaglenet.com>, "Tom Hall" <modtiger@engravers.com>,
Subject: Re: TE/AE Tigers United
From: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 13:17:51 -0700
Kirk,
Just trying to get info while it is still fresh.  I knew Tom was not on
vacation because of his posts on BRAKES!  Not trying to incite an e-mail
riot, just looking for the facts on the event.  Some of us still enjoy
hearing about these significant Tiger events that we are unable to attend.
>From my subsequent e-mails with Tom, he seemed to understand and did'nt
take offense to my questions.  Maybe  I was spoiled by the coverage of last
years TU/Eureka.  Some may recall the quick response and detailed coverage
provided by several Websites (STOA, M. Olsen & Norm's Rootes Group).  It
was great to see the official results of the points events and to review
thru text and pictures the event as a whole.  In fact, the "AFTERGLOW"
lasted for quite sometime.  It has been only two weeks, so I may have
jumped the gun and I'm sure the goods are about to be delivered.  My thread
on TAC was only positive and from the information I have been able to
receive the TAC program is off to a good start for the East Coasters.

Tim

TigerCoupe@aol.com; tjordan@wagnerprocess.com
<calvert@oasys.dt.navy.mil>; Stu Brennan
<STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com>; Rick McCurdy <FMcCJr@aol.com>;