Re: tiger roller off to crusher

To: DrMayf@aol.com, rootes1@best.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: tiger roller off to crusher
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 23:31:55 EDT
In a message dated 98-10-23 09:06:54 EDT, DrMayf writes:

<< I am curious about this post, not a flame or anything. But why send it to
the list? Why not send it to the one who has the car for sale? I don't think
that he/she is one the list and the addresses didn't show it. >>

It was sent to the list because I did not think about what I was doing or
saying.

I saw the message from Noman, and just sat there pounding out what I thought
was a clever, silly response, and shipped it.  In retrospect, it was neither
silly nor clever.  It certainly served no useful purpose.

It was a mistake.

Shortly after shipping it, I realized that the guy really HAD taken some extra
effort to try to save the piece.  Effort that he really didn't have to take.

I'd like to unsend the thing, but I can't.  All I can do is say I'm sorry, and
try to think about what I'm doing BEFORE it's a done deal.

I hope that someone had better judgement than me, and instead of running off
at the keyboard, tried to contact the guy to see if they could save the car.

Ramon