RE: Too Quiet on the List...

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Too Quiet on the List...
From: "Barsness, Jeff" <barsnej@WSDOT.WA.GOV>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 13:05:34 -0800
OK Larry, I've got a set of American Racing Torque Thrust D wheels. The
five spoke ones. The bolt pattern is the standard Ford 5 on 4 1/2. I
want to use them on my Alger. The rear is no problem, but the front is a
different story. My problem is how do I keep the stock A-arms and still
mount the wheels. I've been looking at putting Mustang 2 ball joints in
with a 2" dropped spindle. Can it be done? How? Has anyone put different
spindles in their Sunbeam?

Jeff Barsness