More Thought on IRS

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More Thought on IRS
From: DrMayf@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:22:28 EST
My original question had to do with a drop in unit. Yep, Drop in. A subframe
could be built that attaches to the forward and rear spring mounts. The
shock/body holes could be used to additionally support the subframe.
Everything would then hang from this subframe. Does anyone have dimensions,
sketches, photos etc of candidate units? I like the sound of some of those on
the list. How can we make this a group grope project? Also, what about a
4-link, coil over suspension? That also would seem to be reasonably easy to
do? Ladde bar, coil overs, better panhard even easier. Any engineers out
there?