Sighting (I'll keep it short)

To: "Tigerlist * (E-mail)" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Sighting (I'll keep it short)
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 08:41:21 -0600
I was watching PBS's show last night about the career of John Glenn;
they showed film footage of the homecoming parade in his home town after
his flight. In foreground, on screen for 5-10 seconds, was a Sunbeam
Rapier. I can see the advertising copy now: "Sunbeam, the car for the
Space Age".

Community Chest card: "You and your car are invited to be in a local
parade, to be lead car transporting the master of ceremonies. He turns
out to be Stirling Moss! Advance two spaces, and have the holder of the
property to pay _you_ rent."

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP