Re: Two more things to spend your money on

To: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Subject: Re: Two more things to spend your money on
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 15:01:35 -0600
Lawrence R. Wright wrote:

>First, about that Tiger T-shirt from Triple-C, here's the price: <

Yeah, but here's the rest of the story...

They don't actually have the T-shirts. Nor the decals to make them up.
They did, however, take my order and said they thought they would be
able to make the shirts up next week. However, since they must first
order and receive the decals, I interpret "next week" as being at least
a couple of more weeks.

But, no biggie...

The catalog cover shot looks like a nice shirt and it is nice to see
Tigers get a little recog, donchaknow? Also, the folks at Triple C seem
like nice people and everything I have ordered from them in the past has
turned out well PLUS their stuff is substantially lower in cost than
their competitors.

$12 for a Tiger T-shirt? Howcanya beat that?

--Colin Cobb, Shirtless in Cruces