sunbeam sighting

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: sunbeam sighting
From: Alicia <larisab@ix14.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 18:39:13 -0500
sunday afternoon after the nascar race on tnn had a hour untill the drags
were to start (which never did) they had a rerun of the dukes of hazzard
on. went into the other room to eat dinner, when I returned to my room to
my surprise there was a dark blue tiger with white stripes down the side
just like the one on the te/ae xx shirts. it was parked in a lot and they
stopped action for about 5sec. before a commercial than held it when they
returned. I sat though the rest of the corney show but the tiger was not to
be seen again.
Alicia & Dan
Windsor, NY

B9471431