Re: Rust

To: Armand & Lorie Ritchie <ritchie@mcn.org>
Subject: Re: Rust
From: Doug Mallory <rdmallory@earthling.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 10:43:09 -0500
I use Bill Hiersh miracle paint in black. Be be for warned this will not come
off!
If you get it on ANYTHING it will be there. Fingers, floor, paint can lid etc.
Follow the instructions and pour out what you need by poking a small hole in
the top
of the can and cover it with tape when done. He has a web page but I can't find
it.

Doug