Re: Gauge Lighting

To: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Gauge Lighting
From: "Pete Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@valpak.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 15:50:30 -0500
Here's a tip for all you guys (like me) that are planning to freshen up your
gauges. Go to your local hobby shop, the one that sells Tamiya plastic model
kits and paints. The "Tamiya Colors" paint, light blue XF-23 is a dead
ringer for the color used on the inside of Sunbeam Gauges. It's an acrylic,
so it works fine in touching up or in complete resprays.

Peter S.
B9471799