Jo Collins Tiger

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Jo Collins Tiger
From: Douglas Pruitt <DOUGLAS.PRUITT@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 11:50:33 -0600
I will be happy to send the photo of Jo Collins' Tiger, as an attachment,
to anyone who would like one. It is a shot of the front of her pink MK1
with her standing, clothed, in the driver's seat. I remember, I think, that
there were better side views but I have not found them. If anyone has
access to the August, 1965 issue of Playboy maybe they could scan any
appropriate (or inappropriate) pictures.

Doug Pruitt
Critter du Jour
Tenderized wild game delivered to your door
We collect before sunrise to ensure freshness
WWW.WHEELSONMEALS.COM