Quick trip

To: tigers <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Quick trip
From: Colin Mills <Colin.Mills@bluewin.ch>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 09:52:47 +0100
I will be in San Diego (Wyndham Emerald Plaza) Tuesday night 17th only.
Problem is I may have to work - as I will all day Wednesday before
leaving for Denver.
Anyone interested in a call please leave their phone number in the
office mailbox - Colin.Mills@British-Airways.com (or that might be
Colin.N.Mills - can't remember).  I will try to access the box before
leaving London tomorrow (Tuesday) morning.
Then in Denver Thursday and Friday morning.  Tied up Thursday.  Dave McD
- I'll call you - not sure where I'm staying yet.
Back to the List at the weekend.
Colin Mills
B9473407, near Geneva
The snow's just got down to us - 500 m above MSL