Re: Jo Collins and her "PINK" friend!!

To: "Schober, Chuck" <Chuck.Schober@ps.net>
Subject: Re: Jo Collins and her "PINK" friend!!
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 15:18:51 -0800
Guys,
This is wild, there are now 67 requests.
I have a web page for my "" HOBBY ""  Honda Monkey bikes, and I will upload
the pictures to that page this afternoon (I hope).. or rather by this
evening some time...
Check the page @ :  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/7581/
look @ this page for fun, and the pictures will be on :
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/7581/pinkbunny.html