"" IN LIKE PINK ""

To: "TIGER LIST" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: "" IN LIKE PINK ""
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:13:29 -0800
Hello everyone,

I sure appreciate you all taking a peek @ :
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/7581/pinkbunny.html

As my scanner will be up and running I hope by tonight, I will scan all the
rest as well.
I will also soon add a page of TONS of **FOR SALE** parts, just in time for
your favorite
"Mistress" (the one in the garage of course).
I have such an abundance of spares I can not believe it, and my very
understanding wife, wants to go to Europe, so the stuff will be sold...

I will also post many more great pictures of Tigers from all over, as well
as some tech tips.

Again Thank you for checking in, and 170 hits on the page since 01:00AM
11/171998, is not to bad..

Take care, and please let me know if you have something for sale that you
want me to post for you, I will be happy to do so...

Jan...