Happy Thanksgiving

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 18:13:07 -0600
Happy Thanksgiving to all on the Tiger list.  As my holiday "gift" for
you I'll pass on this tidbit I stumbled across recently.  I found a
little battery powered neon light at Home Depot.  It is intended for
installation in closets, etc., but it makes an awesome work light,
especially when under the dash.  It is about 9" long, is powered by 6 AA
batteries, and cost about $10.  Lies flat on the floor or transmission
hump, throws just the right amount of light all over, generates barely
any heat, and is cord free.  Havent' had it long enough to assess
battery life yet.  Works better than any flash light or incandesant work
light.

Jim Pickard
B9473298