Re: Direction indicator switch

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Direction indicator switch
From: "Jay Laifman" <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 08:24:13 -0800

Gary Schotland wrote:

>Tiger Tom (717-832-1116) & Sunbeam both sell the indicator switch
>repair kit for around $12-$14.  I reproduced the nylon spring portion
>of it for them about 3 years ago.

BRAVO!  Big kudos to you.  THANK YOU!  I purchased one of those kits after
years of figuring all was lost.  I did not know that you were the source.
Certainly not a big ticket item for you, but worth every cent to me.  Thank
you for taking the time to do it and enrich all of our lives.

Now how about recreating those rear hub splines for my Alpine for a
fraction of the $250 each price BWW wants?

Jay