RE: Turn Signal Switch

To: Bill and Carol Rogers <milward@gte.net>, Tigers
Subject: RE: Turn Signal Switch
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 11:04:10 -0700
I read somewhere that that feature was standard on European Tigers and Alpines.
The hard part will be to find a switch like that from one of those cars, or if
you're lucky then the switch mechanicals are the same and all you have to do is
put in the contact and the wiring.

I haven't dug into mine yet; I have non-canceling turn signals at this point :(

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705