Re: Palm Springs Race - Final Results

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Palm Springs Race - Final Results
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix4.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 11:51:15 -0800
>Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 11:50:04 -0800
>To: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
>From: tiger technologies <tartanad@popd.ix.netcom.com>
>Subject: Re: Palm Springs Race - Final Results
>
>Steve:
>Well, you've finally gone around the bend!!!Your brain may be addled by all
the minutia of information contained therein, but somewhere in that soft
tissue MUST be some sense of benign sanity. You may have won the "Laif Man
Grand Prix of Palm Springs", but I'll bet Juan Manuel Fangio and the
Guiletti Brothers can still run rings around you in their Stanguelinis. And
by the way, Stirling Moss says it is a completed fabricated story that you
taught him how to drive.