inquiry 120398a

To: "TransAtlantic Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: inquiry 120398a
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 06:30:42 -0600
Brad Parlee wrote:
*My 260 V-8 lost its oil dip stick and my rebuilder broke the dip stick
tube.
*So I made new ones - from what? I don't Know.
*Can some one with an original dip stick and tube post the relevant
lengths
*of both?

Brad, I kept this old "tech hint"; re-posting it w/out the permission of
the original author: