LOST LISTER

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LOST LISTER
From: rootes1@best.com
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 10:29:52 -0800
Dick, et al:

In lieu of the half-done concept, wouldn't the original engineering
drawings for this "space frame" Tiger be equally as good?  I've heard, on a
number of occasions, that Lister admits to having complete files for the Le
Mans project.  STOC's David Dickerson, is quietly on the trail of a number
of such forgotten leads, including current visits to the "Lister" operation.

On a different front, one recent success resulted in unearthing unknown
"Jensen" accounting records that clearly refer to the construction of
twelve "prototypes".  Much of this new data will require hours of
interpretation, but at least it keeps turning up.  The progress is slow,
but each discovery encourages continuation.

Norm