WHERE ARE THEY NOW? part #2, kinda short post with some Tiger content

To: "tigers" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: WHERE ARE THEY NOW? part #2, kinda short post with some Tiger content
From: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 16:15:46 -0800
Tigers,

We need not go across "The Pond" to search for infamous Tigers that may or
may not exist or have ever been built.  We have several significant Tigers
that are either lost or slowly dying right in our own backyard.  The three
Tigers listed below have not been seen or driven for many years.  Two are
definitely still living, although they are said to be in many pieces and
the other is a "mystery".

Carroll Shelby's personal Tiger is said to be in Texas somewhere.  I have
been told that it is disassembled and in one of his shops or home garage.

The Hollywood Sportscar Tiger (Adams/Spencer) is still in the hands of Bill
Miller.  Not much information on its condition has been forthcoming even
though at least one top level STOA officer has recently inspected the car.
I believe the car is disassembled and has been so for many years.  Rumor is
that Bill may entertain offers to sell.

The Ken Miles Mystery Racing Tiger #50 has not been heard of or seen in
decades.  This car would be an early MKI(BRG) and was raced during the 1965
season.  Where is this very special Tiger?

Maybe some of the Movers and Shakers on the Tiger scene can get the Shelby
Tiger out of storage?  Hell, ol' Shel may even sell it for a nice donation
to his charity.  He probably does'nt even remember if he still has it.

Maybe Bill Miller will be willing to "let 'er go"  with his HSC Tiger or
restore it for all of us to admire?

Maybe the Miles Mystery Tiger is actually B9470080 (BRG) and in my shop
ready for body/paint?

Maybe? Maybe? Maybe not?

Tim