Painting 2

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Painting 2
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 09:14:10 -0500
     I thought you all would get a laugh out of my painting problems with
     the cowl panel/hoodlatch area.  Thanks for the replies.  Over the
     weekend I sanded it down to the point that it wouldn't bubble the
     primer, then sanded a bit more, and painted.  Results:  No bubbles,
     but it looks like s**t.

     It's finally getting cold here, so I think any more painting will wait
     for spring.  Then I'll completely strip the panel, prime and repaint.
     I'll put it together for now, so I don't loose the parts.

     Stu