SUNI Travel Plans

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SUNI Travel Plans
From: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 15:34:14 -0500
I'm planning the logistics of getting to the SUNI in July of 1999.  The
only way I can figure to get there WITH a Sunbeam and my family (wife and 2
small kids) would be in a motorhome with either my Tiger or Alpine in tow.
I would have to drive from Atlanta, Georgia to Big Sky, Montana, a 2-3 day
drive.    I would need to rent a motorhome for the trip. Has anyone done
this before?  Any tips?  I could fly, but it would be more fun with a car.

Chris