Re: BRG

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: BRG
From: Mark Rudnicki <markr@advdata.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 21:26:19 -0500
This talk about BRG brings up a question.  Is it possbile to truly match
color code 69 with today's modern paints?  My Tiger is currently a green
that more resembles an emerald green than BRG and I'm planning on
eventually bringing it back to its original BRG (or what Rootes called
forest green) color.  I understand, though, that the formula for this
color was pretty complicated and contained a lot of differents pigments.
because of this, I think that the only way to obtain the true color code
69 is by using the original type of paint mixed to original
specifications.  Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so is this
a stupid idea anyway because the original type of paint is so poor in
quality compared to tady's paints, that it's not even worth using?

Thanks,

Mark Rudnicki
B382100552