Re: Vanity plates

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>, alpines@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Vanity plates
From: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 13:02:12 -0500

Chris S. Mottram@ECCI
12/24/98 01:02 PM

Here are a few:
TOASTER  - Crosses the boundary between the carmaker and the appliance
maker - "My car will toast your car"
V8TOSTR
86   99 - Works good if you're married.  Max driving, 99 in the passenger
seat (LHD)
VETETER
V8TIGER
GETSMRT
POWRPAW
SUNBEAM
SUNBURN
V8XLR8R

Probably don't want ones like:
NOTIKET
CATCHME
ISPEED
2FAST4U
PULLOVR

If Craig's Viper friends were from the South they could have COONASP

Enough!

Chris

"James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net> on 12/24/98 10:36:54 AM

Please respond to "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>