Keys cut by number

To: Tiger News Group <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Keys cut by number
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 22:53:11 -0500
The following is a classified ad from the British Marque, a New England
newspaper serving many British car clubs...

"Keys cut by code on ignition switch, FNR, FA, FP, FS; need numbers on
switch, $6 each. Pete Groh, 9957 Fredrick Rd.,Elliot City, MD 21042
(410)750-2352, S.A.S.E."

To that I would add that my Tiger 1A ignition key is an 'FS" blank with
Wilmot Breeden on one side and Union - Made in England on the other
side.

My door key is a Dominion Lock Co. blank #HR62D6 or HR6296 (hard to
read).