Re: What is that stuff?

To: "JR Carter" <rising_tiger@hotmail.com>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: What is that stuff?
From: David McDermott <David.Mcdermott@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 08:41:03 -0700
        JCarter,

        I have also tried in the past a number of paint removers including
commercial products without success. However several years ago I found one
product that did work on both the dash and the steering wheel. It was hard
to find and I do not know if it is still available. It is made by Bix under
the name Tuff-Job Remover product code #14002. The other Bix products I
tried did not work but there was something in this one that was different.
After application it crystalizes the coating and the residue can then be
washed off. In some sections I had to do two applications.

        Dave McDermott