looking for Alpine reaady for engine swap-one last inquiry

To: alpines@triumph.cs.utah.edu, tigers@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: looking for Alpine reaady for engine swap-one last inquiry
From: Timothy Beloney <TBeloney@Wyse.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:35:42 -0800
I thought I'd make one last go-round before I start dismantling the Alpine.
I have a 62 Series 2 which is 99.5% original - wire wheels, dual Strombergs,
no rust that I know of etc...  I am about to do an engine swap to a V-6 and
T5 and have all the parts.  Before I start taking the Alpine apart I thought
I'd once again offer it for trade/purchase/sell to someone who might have a
poor old 'Pine (any series, but s3-4 preferred) without an engine and
tranny, but is otherwise complete.  Of course any type of deal where I end
up with a "good" "swappable" Alpine would work for me.  I can send photos to
anyone who is interested.

Tim (you can't blame me for not trying to keep one original) Beloney

BTW, I am in Alameda, CA

Tim Beloney
VAR Development Manager
Wyse Technology