Re: Windshield shims

To: "Ferrara, Jim" <jim.ferrara@lmco.com>
Subject: Re: Windshield shims
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 05:51:48 -0800
Dave,

I think you can get them from Rick @ Sunbeam, if not, go ahead and go to a
pluming store, and buy a sheet of their Neoprene rubber usually in a sheet
6x10in, and found in the Pluming department also comes in several
thiknesses.
You then can make a very nice pad for the windshield, it is important that
the material is somewhat but not to flexible, aluminum is not going to do
the job you want.
I have used this method on 3 cars, and it works just fine, better yet if you
can get a set of real ones.

Best of Luck....

Jan...