Re: Tiger For Sale

To: Pen Pendleton <pen@groundzero.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger For Sale
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 07:37:59 -0800

Pen Pendleton wrote:

> When I bought the car only a short time ago, I had the car checked out by
> Al Scrivner, ex-Hollywood Sports Car mechanic (he's had his own British
> car business for quite some time).

Pen, where is he located?

> ......And have had a blast. (Although Steve Laifman would not approve of
> the telephone
> book I put behind the seat to secure the backrest!!)

Pen,

That al depends upon whether you are using the Long Beach White Pages, ANY
GTE book, or the Greater Los Angeles (or Valley) Yellow pages.  Now, I
personally recommend the Beverly Hills White Pages, as it has the classiest
listings, but the Pac Bell Valley Yellow Pages are very sturdy, and actually
have some great sources in them.

Choices, choices.  It really matters more whether you've had the phone book
covered in Naugahyde or Connely Hide Leather.

{9->

(BTW: The Valley Yellow Pages list over 4 dozen weld shops, including ones
that come to your home, to actually fix the seat, and 16 dozen upholstery
shops to recover the seat, or make the phone book cover.)  Martha Wheat or
Sunbeam Specialties has the kits.

Steve

--
                      < one first win, is all >