alpine on ebay

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: alpine on ebay
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 14:50:00 -0800 (PST)
An alpine for sale on ebay says it is in  Seattle Wash.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=56346171

here's the discription, no picture:

<1962 Sunbeam Alpine series 2 All original complete runs great looks
<great,drives nice matching
 <      engine no. 1592cc non-synchro.No rust decent paint wedgewood blue.
I <can't afford all my cars so
 <      this one must go.Iwouldn't sell it if I could figure out how to
keep it and <pay bills. It's a real
 <      beauty,always under cover.I think I am the fifth owner .s.n.
B9109401 <LRX

ps.  there's other sunbeam items on ebay as well check this out:

http://search.ebay.com/cgi-bin/texis/ebay/results.html?query=sunbeam&Categor
yID=&category1=292&srchdesc=y&maxRecordsReturned=300&maxRecordsPerPage=100&S
ortProperty=MetaEndSort

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie