Re: Hollywood Sports Cars

To: "Jay Laifman" <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hollywood Sports Cars
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 13:27:02 -0800
Mmmmm  Ah the Tire Smoking Dodge 440 Magnum Interceptor engine....in that
car....same engine I had in my old 78 Dodge Monaco Ex-Police cruiser...Stock
up on gas cards...Nothing has the sound of that engine with open throttles
sucking in V W Beetles as you fly past them........Oh the memories of that
engine......thanks for the reminder of what the BIG blocks feel like....I
feel daisy fresh now!

Rich