inquiry 012299b

To: "TransAtlantic Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 012299b
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:49:42 -0500
Two Tigers in today's Washington Post: (a) SUNBEAM- '67 Tiger. restored,
very good condition. $18,000 or best offer. Call 410-536-9984; (b)
SUNBEAM- '65 Tiger, needs some work, V8, $8500. Call 410-674-5308.
Ususal disclaimers, I don't know nuttin'. BTW, this is Washington, DC.,
Tigers are kinda rare here.

Thanks for feedback on powder coating, y'all. No "girlie colors" this
time; either black or silver. Mebbe get the front coils in red.  :^)

Hey, am I missing the obvious about pulling the rear hubs? What if I
removed the entire axle assembly, and braced one end against, say, a
brick wall while I'm pounding away at the other end? Don't let the rest
of the car factor in at all, so it cannot get knocked off the
jackstands? Wouldn't this work?

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP