Rubber Molding/Weatherstrip Question

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Rubber Molding/Weatherstrip Question
From: BlueGolfer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 17:55:43 EST
In going through my stuff to put on the Tiger I found a strip of brand new
molding/weather stripping labeled "DP-60".  No part name or company identity
mentioned on it.  I can't find such a molding in the Sunbeam Specialties
catalogue.  It might have come from another vendor but I seem to have
misplaced the other catalogues.  The molding has a fuzzy flat piece reinforced
by metal next to a circular rubber piece.  I can't figure out where this would
go or if it even belongs on a Tiger.  Any ideas?

Rob Kempinski
Melbourne Fl