inquiry 012899h

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 012899h
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:54:36 -0500
        I just received the 1999 Sunbeam calendar from Photo Grafx.
Other than the absence of a picture of The Garage Queen, it would be
hard to fault the result. The photos look quite clear to me, better than
I expected. The paper is not high-gloss, and I would like to have seen
captions for each picture (but hey, you'd recognize most of these cars
anyhow). Overall, just a half-step behind "kiosk calendars", like at the
shopping mall, for presentation and head-of-the-class for content. If
you didn't order one, I think you really missed something.
        The listings for car shows and other events got me to wondering.
Gee, you'd think there would be some web site that listed all of the car
shows (regardless of marque). I browsed the web a bit, found a few
events here in Maryland, but no "gold mine". Anybody seen one? I'd like
to show the colors more this year, at least within a radius of "X" of
home.

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP