Re: radio installation

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: radio installation
From: Wyndham Chow <Lytebrite@cinenet.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 21:36:16 -0800
I mounted my "modern" CD player under the dash with a kit I purchased from
retailer the Good Guys ($25.) It is a flanged faceplate that allows you to
slide a stereo in The flange screws right in to the metal dash frame. I
then used a strap to secure the rear. Works great and is neat too. The
speakers are Radio Shack mini monitors with the metal swivel brackets.
They mount under the dash out of site.