Gauges

To: "Alpine People (E-mail)" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Gauges
From: Bill Gullatt <bgullatt@mesahq.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 10:03:05 -0600
I have a set of gauges that I bought a couple of years ago. I purchased them
when I had planned on doing a V8 conversion in my Alpine. The cost then was
about $350. I just had them on ebay with a reserve of $300 my high bid was
$180. I want to get some things for my Alpine but need to turn these first.
If anyone has any interest in purchasing these or trading  for them let me
know. I need a lot of different parts. Email me with what you have.

These are the (old) Auto Meter numbers:

1754 Speedometer
1799 Tachometer
2512 Fuel Level
2521 Oil Pressure
2531 Temp Gauge
2591 Volt Meter

All are lighted.

I also have:

a mahogany dash face and a Grant mahogany Cobra style steering wheel both
new.
Cam Dynamics cam and lifter set for 289 (will get specs)
Set of 289 Hipo heads (49cc)
Timing gear and chain set
Badger pistons (standard) for max bored 260.
Edelbrock Performer 289 intake
Pinto rack and pinion
Holley 600 Premium Gold Cad plated carb (may be sold)

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=59320756

Bill Gullatt
Madison, AL

256-721-0031 (Home)