TE/AE New England United 2000

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: TE/AE New England United 2000
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 15:38:23 -0500
     HELP!

     New England has the opportunity to host the TE/AE United in 2000.
     We've held one planning meeting so far, and have several sites "on the
     table" for investigation.  All of these are on the Eastern side of New
     England, because that's where the attendees came from.

     This is an appeal to the TE/AE folks on the Western side of New
     England to get into the act.  CT? Western MA?  Maybe VT again?

     There's at least one location out there that shows potential, but we
     are not seriously considering it because we don't have anyone close
     enough to it to provide the local contacts that are vital to a
     successful event.

     There will be another meeting around the end of Feb/early March, to
     review the results of our first wave of investigations.  If you have
     any good ideas for facilities that could host our United, or would be
     willing to help with the planning, please contact me ASAP.

     Stu Brennan
     TE/AE New England Regional Rep.

     stuartb@an.hp.com