RE: Tiger for sale

To: "Timothy Beloney" <TBeloney@Wyse.com>, <KJENSSEN@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Tiger for sale
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 21:04:53 -0800
Oh, not so.......

I taught my wife to drive my Tiger.  (I know, that probably violates some
sort of rule on the list.)  She has really liked it ever since....and never
asked to drive it again.  But, unlike any of the many LBC's I have had, she
truly likes the Tiger.

Does your wife like to drive fast, like mine does??

Good luck with your decsion, either way you go.  Throw a turbo on the V-6
and it will dust most Tigers anyway.  Your choice.

Regards,

Allan
B9472373