Re: SUNI Swap Meet

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SUNI Swap Meet
From: "John Crawley" <johnc@nait.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 11:16:58 -0700
I am going to bring some stuff for the swap meet at SUNI but would like to
hear from others who have done this before. What sells and what does not.
Is it worth while hauling Alpine engines and transmissions or do they just
come back home. Are old used parts worth taking or does only the new repro
stuff sell? What about a Tiger hardtop? Does only Alpine/Tiger stuff sell
or is it worth hauling other Br. car stuff along. What has been your
experiences in the past? How long does the swap part go on for?  Mostly I
am concerned about not having to haul it home rather than making a bunch of
money but on the other hand cash helps the projects. Let me know.
Godspeed
Jc