Thanks Everyone!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks Everyone!
From: "Mark Radelow" <radelow@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 09:08:50 PST
Thanks for all the great responses everyone!  I really appreciate it.
Again I am still going to concentrate on finding a REAL Tiger for what I
can afford...But, after half a year or so, if I still haven't found what
I want i'll maybe look at some RESTORED Algers.  Again, I don't think I
could every bring myself chopping up a perfectly good Alpine to make it
a V8 powered ALpine.

Mark

ps. On a side note I am going to a Sunbeam owners meeting tonight in Los
Angeles (Santa Fe Springs).  Hopefully I will meet/see some of you
there.  Look for the white Volkswagen Jetta.