RE: Alger?

To: "'Larry Blackman'" <lb7777@thepoint.net>,
Subject: RE: Alger?
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 10:34:24 -0700
It's a contraction of Alpine and Tiger: Al - ger. It's a result of attempts to
legitimize (rightly) the homebuilt V8 conversions by differentiating them from
Tigers in a non-negative way.

Has anyone ever produced an Alger fender script? I'm sure that anyone who has
completed this conversion would shell out some extra bucks to show off their
handiwork.

Theo