RE: Rather have a Big One (kinda long)

To: rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu, radelow@hotmail.com, TSmit@novatel.ca,
Subject: RE: Rather have a Big One (kinda long)
From: "Mark Radelow" <radelow@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 21:07:55 PST
Sorry about not deleting the preceding notes...What a rookie mistake
(especially for someone who has been on the internet for 5 years).
Anyway, the ride was none.  Just going to autox's and watching how well
Corvette's (wish I used to completely hate) were doing.  Plus I have a
friend into Mopar performance so he kinda got me interested in it.  Oh,
and regarding straight sixes...yes they do have long cranks but dear
lord the sound they make.  Oh, and all I have to say is the Evolution M3
engine from BMW.  No better engine in the world period IMHO.
Okay...Gotta go.

Mark