Re: more gloating

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: more gloating
From: "tim vb-o'brien" <vbob@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 20:29:34 -0800
Hmmm... a bay area response...

Top three reasons not to move from the BAY area to S. Louisiana:

3. We get almost as much snow as you do yet the humidity is LOWER outside
our radiator caps than inside in the summer.

2. The mosquitoes up here are SMALLER than our Alpine and Tigers.

1. When you have a problem with your Sunbeam, there is someone who has SEEN
one before in the area.

"James E. Pickard" wrote:

> Top 3 reasons to live in South Louisiana:
>
> 3) I own the only Tiger in town.
>
> 2) I can drive to work in Feb. with the top down.
>
> 1) I just was awarded "TIGGER" as the vanity plate for my Tiger!  Can't
> believe it was still available.

We are glad you are having a great winter driving season... too bad it's
NOT 4 season...

tim