Going Topless

To: Carmods@aol.com
Subject: Going Topless
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 11:47:03 -0500
In a message you posted to Steve Laifman, you indicated that Ford hasn’t
farmed out design or production of the convertible for 20 years.

 According to the press information for 1994 Mustang, this model and
ensuing years had switched over to in-house production, alongside
coupes, as opposed to the previous model(1993 and older) which were
produced by an outside  contractor.

I can’t presently find the name of the contractor, but I believe it was
someone like C&C or ASC who did the actual conversion. I don’t know if
this firm did all or some the design work .