New Jersey Britfest '99

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net, SantoraRic@aol.com
Subject: New Jersey Britfest '99
From: FRITZWICH@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 16:35:48 EST
Moss Motors and the Central Jersey Centre MG Car Club are sponsoring their
semi- annual (Spring and Fall) event, Britfest 99.  This event has been around
for quite some time and is quite popular with the MG, Triumph, Austin Healey,
Jaguar and TVR crowd.  The new venue for the show will be at Horseshoe Lake
Park in Succasunna, NJ (Route 10) on May 1st and promises to be quite a
gathering of the LBC faithful particularly when the Sunbeams make there
appearance.
Last year Mary Wegner almost single-handedly orchestrated a "Sunbeam Invasion"
of this typically non-Rootes car show.  She was very successful (Ref: Rootes
Review
Volume 24 #5 and #9).  Both the Spring'98 and Fall'98 Shows had a noticible
Sunbeam showing.  Which brings me to the point of this message...
Any Sunbeam owners interested in joining the "Invasion" on May 1st should
respond to me during February with your NAME and ADDRESS.  I will make sure
that you get a Britfest Entry Form to pre-register for the show.  The
registration fee is $8.00 before April 1st and 12 bucks afterwards.
Besides the usual popular vote car show stuff this Britfest offers a swap meet
(yes, there are Sunbeam parts there too), car corral, craft vendors, picnic
basket display and medieval reenactment.  This sounds like a vast improvement
over the previous shows in the Moss Motors parking lot.  There will be
something for everyone.
The NJ Sunbeam gang is looking forward to seeing as many Sunbeam enthusiasts
as possible in May.  If you live in NJ, NY, PA, CT give this event some
thought and please pass the word along.  We'd love to see you at Britfest '99.
Thanks
Richard Fritz <fritzwich@aol.com>
WhizzzBANG Motors
Nazareth, PA  18064