Contract

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Contract
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:29:51 +0000
Hi Group:  I am getting body work done on my Tiger, and want to write up
a contract for the work, including fixed price, already agreed upon,
time of completion, quality, and work to be completed.

I would appreciated if you have a contract that you have successfully
used before that you could share with me.

Thanks.

BTW, the car is just a shell, and I can see damage inside, outside
underside, and the body man has seen same.  I also have pictures.  I
will have body bead blased, then sent to body man for work, then sent to
be painted.

Thanks for your help.

Larry