RE: Tires/wheels - ENGINE SWAPPER

To: gary_winblad@juno.com
Subject: RE: Tires/wheels - ENGINE SWAPPER
From: Timothy Beloney <TBeloney@Wyse.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:51:18 -0800
Gary - I found the wheels you were talking about in the wrecking yard today
while I was looking for a drive shaft.  They look pretty cool.  The good
thing is they would only cost $20-$25 each.  The bad thing is it would cost
$125+ each to get them re-finished!  So much for trying to be a little
different and save a few bucks.  I guess I will conform and go with the
Miniator (they do look nice) from VB (Sorry Steve L.) as I have more
important things to work on - like getting the V-6/T-5 in the car and
running.

****I am still looking for a good place in the Bay Area install my rebuilt
motor and my gearbox ASAP.  I have all the parts and the kit.  Any
recommendations would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.  I won't hold any bad
experiences against you :-) ***

Gary - is your car the blue one with chrome wheels pictured in front of a
Suguaro cactus?

thanks

Tim Beloney
VAR Development Manager