Re: tiger alert / tiger for sale on ebay

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tiger alert / tiger for sale on ebay
From: "Tom Oxner" <TOxner@mail.uca.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 10:38:14 -0600
Date sent:              Fri, 12 Feb 1999 08:05:04 -0800 (PST)
To:                     tigers@autox.team.net
From:                   ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Subject:                tiger alert / tiger for sale on ebay
Send reply to:          ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)

> 1964 sunbeam tiger mk1 for sale (no picture though) on ebay:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=66378999
>
> ritchie@mcn.org
> Armand & Lorie Ritchie

I have been a lurker on this list for a couple of months. I have
wanted a Tiger for quite some time ( I actually wanted one when
they first came out, but I could not afford on then - maybe I can't
now, either) . The car that is on the Ebay auction is located nearby
(about 30 miles away). I am new to Tigers (I know a lot of Ford
stuff) and would appreciate any things that I should look for if I am
able to look at the car. Is there a location in the archives or FAQ
that I should go to in order to find answers to these questions.
Thanks for any help.
Tom

Tom Oxner, PhD, CPA
Chairman, Department of Accounting