Re:Clock

To: TigerCoupe@aol.com, DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re:Clock
From: JPKKMK@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 22:46:19 EST
I have just been going through my storage unit and came across the stash of
guages and cleaned up the best clock I have. It is a correct face for a early
tiger but I think it is positive ground. How can I be sure without hooking it
up and taking my chances. If I do power it up and I have it wrong as far as
polarity (positive/negative ground) will I ruin the clock. I dont want to as
this is the best of the clocks that I have. i guess if I did ruin it I could
put the guts from another clock into this one. If anyone knows how to
determine positive or negative ground please let me know.
Patrick King
jpkkmk@aol.com