Re: Alloys for John Slade

To: "Rande Bellman" <rande@thecia.net>,
Subject: Re: Alloys for John Slade
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 07:27:07 -0800
The Wheel on the left is the standard US made E.T. Unilug sloted mag Popular
in the late Seventies.  Those are what I had on my Alpine.  Purchased them
in 77.  Used different washers fro the differetn bolt hole centers.  Not
recommended for racing use, in fact , I'm pretty sure they were outlawed
some time ago for competion purposes..  others here will know more about
that.

I paid $28 each for those, and $42 each for the BF Goodrich BR-60X13 T/A
Radials.......Ah the good old Cheap Days....

Rich